BlogCatalog

Spirituality Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

The Healing Power of Writing

Hi! Welcome to the Joy of Miracles.

To write is to uncover, to unhide, to bring to light, and express what is within. To share is the end of all private thoughts, all shame, all guilt, all pain and separation. Here is all Joy found at last! Writing helps us to repeat, focus, choose, and remember ideas. The purpose of this writing is healing for all of us.

This blog is inspired by "A Course in Miracles"and The Work of Byron Katie. You are invited to share your comments by clicking on the word "comment" at the end of each post. If you scroll way down there's a little info about me and also an archive of past writing you can view by clicking on the title. Thanks so much for visiting...

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, December 20, 2008

grateful




GRATEFUL!



FULLLLLLLLLLL!!!!




FULL      OF GRATEFULLNESS!!!!




my cup runneth over!


 and over and over and over......
spilling all over and out into the world........:-)))))))))




surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
and i dwell in the House of the Lord/Love/Joy/Perfection forever





Welcome Home! my most beloved prodigal son!!!!


today IS your party

we celebrate OUR return to Sanity




as a child we misunderstood
and thought perhaps there was a greater Love
OUTSIDE our Father's Arms

rather than nestled so safe
and warmly INSIDE of Them

held so close to his overflowing
Loving Heart

the Hearth forever WITHIN us
forever warming us
forever renewing us
forever reminding us
forever illuminating us
forever radiating
forever beyond any sensation this world could imagine




childhood is but the state of mind
of thinking it is possible our Father
could leave us

possible a monster/the impossible
could be possible



NOW 
we are grown UP
we see from the tippy top of the luscious tree
that all is in perfect order


that behold!!!!




EVERYTHING 
is humming with delight!!!
















sparkling with the joy of Being












and i lay  my head upon my Father's Shoulder

and give the deepest sigh of relief (releaf, turning over a new leaf...)
that ever existed








at rest








at last










and

SOARING 
with GRATITUDE!!!!


sooooooo much Love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1986. It has helped me tremendously to be a happier person by helping me change my perception of everything. I have found writing to be very helpful in the process of practicing, experiencing, and living the ideas in the Course. In 2006 I started sharing inspiration from the Course with a friend. Now it is a joy to share it with everyone. In 2009, The Work of Byron Katie found me at a woman's group. The Work is a way to identify and question your stressfuI beliefs. I dove right in and in April 2013 became a Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie. I work with people privately and offer online classes. Please visit www.joyofthework.com for more information. I also still occasionally lead the 11am Sunday Gathering at the Rocky Mountain Miracles Center in Denver. For more information http://www.miraclescenter.org/

Followers

Blog Archive