BlogCatalog

Spirituality Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

The Healing Power of Writing

Hi! Welcome to the Joy of Miracles.

To write is to uncover, to unhide, to bring to light, and express what is within. To share is the end of all private thoughts, all shame, all guilt, all pain and separation. Here is all Joy found at last! Writing helps us to repeat, focus, choose, and remember ideas. The purpose of this writing is healing for all of us.

This blog is inspired by "A Course in Miracles"and The Work of Byron Katie. You are invited to share your comments by clicking on the word "comment" at the end of each post. If you scroll way down there's a little info about me and also an archive of past writing you can view by clicking on the title. Thanks so much for visiting...

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, April 24, 2011

whenever you are right, you are wrong

i noticed it
again

someone was talking
telling me their thoughts
beliefs
understanding of reality

and i noticed
i wanted
to teach
to clarify
to undercut
with something more profound

my truth,
not theirs

i wanted to correct
to align them
with my understanding

i wanted
him
to see it my way

to see "his denial"
from my point of view

instead of hearing
the truth
in what he said

the truth
i actually agree with

he prefers different words
content is identical

i noticed
i was choosing to focus
on meaningless differences

i noticed
i was feeling
separate

i am so grateful
to see
to notice
my part

no matter what anyone else says
it's always for me

do i want
to find common ground?
or
sit
on my high horse
above
alone
victorious
in my separation

dead
to my OneSelf

resurrection
puts my feet
back on common ground

with my brother
with God
with learning

a student forever
of God/Reality

whenever
you are "right",
you are wrong

here
is resurrection

Christ
is in no position
but Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1986. It has helped me tremendously to be a happier person by helping me change my perception of everything. I have found writing to be very helpful in the process of practicing, experiencing, and living the ideas in the Course. In 2006 I started sharing inspiration from the Course with a friend. Now it is a joy to share it with everyone. In 2009, The Work of Byron Katie found me at a woman's group. The Work is a way to identify and question your stressfuI beliefs. I dove right in and in April 2013 became a Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie. I work with people privately and offer online classes. Please visit www.joyofthework.com for more information. I also still occasionally lead the 11am Sunday Gathering at the Rocky Mountain Miracles Center in Denver. For more information http://www.miraclescenter.org/

Followers

Blog Archive