BlogCatalog

Spirituality Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

The Healing Power of Writing

Hi! Welcome to the Joy of Miracles.

To write is to uncover, to unhide, to bring to light, and express what is within. To share is the end of all private thoughts, all shame, all guilt, all pain and separation. Here is all Joy found at last! Writing helps us to repeat, focus, choose, and remember ideas. The purpose of this writing is healing for all of us.

This blog is inspired by "A Course in Miracles"and The Work of Byron Katie. You are invited to share your comments by clicking on the word "comment" at the end of each post. If you scroll way down there's a little info about me and also an archive of past writing you can view by clicking on the title. Thanks so much for visiting...

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

without a dime

"It is not Christ that can be crucified." (acim lesson 303)

Egolessness cannot be "hurt",
diminished.

Egolessness offers everything I want.

Without one need,
without a dime to my name,
to hold,
to carry,
to grasp tight to  my fingers...

without one dime,
I am free
to ask,
to not know (that money is necessary, how to survive...)
what I am here for

What?
beyond mere survival,
what Gift
am i here to share,
to offer?

it is This that provides for me,
is provided
and given

i'm not a body,
here but to take up space,
suck up resources
and compete with others
to eat

no, babes,
I am Song!!!!

Song!
do you hear?

every infant a new note,
a melody
of the continuing Love Song,
serenading me

every voice,
another word of Love,
every eye,
a flower

tree: Love
grass: Love
fence: Love
you: Love
me: Love
coffee cup: Love Song

appreciation is the only appropriate response
to anything

Gifts beyond counting...
beyond measure,

without one dime
to my name!

what am i here to give
right now?

and the archaic idea of getting
but dissolves to dust,
like the ancient yellow paper
it was written on

Merry Christmas to all,
You are the gift
to you
and to every one.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1986. It has helped me tremendously to be a happier person by helping me change my perception of everything. I have found writing to be very helpful in the process of practicing, experiencing, and living the ideas in the Course. In 2006 I started sharing inspiration from the Course with a friend. Now it is a joy to share it with everyone. In 2009, The Work of Byron Katie found me at a woman's group. The Work is a way to identify and question your stressfuI beliefs. I dove right in and in April 2013 became a Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie. I work with people privately and offer online classes. Please visit www.joyofthework.com for more information. I also still occasionally lead the 11am Sunday Gathering at the Rocky Mountain Miracles Center in Denver. For more information http://www.miraclescenter.org/

Followers

Blog Archive