BlogCatalog

Spirituality Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

The Healing Power of Writing

Hi! Welcome to the Joy of Miracles.

To write is to uncover, to unhide, to bring to light, and express what is within. To share is the end of all private thoughts, all shame, all guilt, all pain and separation. Here is all Joy found at last! Writing helps us to repeat, focus, choose, and remember ideas. The purpose of this writing is healing for all of us.

This blog is inspired by "A Course in Miracles"and The Work of Byron Katie. You are invited to share your comments by clicking on the word "comment" at the end of each post. If you scroll way down there's a little info about me and also an archive of past writing you can view by clicking on the title. Thanks so much for visiting...

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, March 16, 2012

no future happiness

Our Father Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom is,
Thy Will is
now

let me behold it
now

let me see the infinite Love
rushing to me
through me
in this
holy instant

not one instant in the future,
not one form
do i ask to be different

nothing more
than to behold
the infinite Love
i am now

Give us our daily bread:
to see
what lies
still sit
in my mind
keeping
this truth
from full realization

As we forgive
what never has occurred,
lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil,
from denial of the truth: loss is impossible.

When the false falls,
we re turn
to Truth,
which we never left,
but now look on again,
being far more comfortable
than living in someone else's skin

imaging a life without substance,
cooked up
out of fear
taking huge and constant effort
to make
this fearful image
look pretty

tomfoolery, too,
trickery of mind
to think this picture, this id
is the real one

the idols keep falling
falling
falling,
of course,
forever more

you are safe
you are safe
you are safe, Love

as each idol falls now
we give but thanks
to re turn
Home
to You,
to what You really are,
rest now
relax now

it's all just a dream

kiss that boy, that man,
who never was what you made him out to be...
never was
but Love,
so dear

not here to cause you pain,
no no no,
that was your job, dear,
done very well

so glad to see
the laundry is coming off the line
now

and i can see
the golden kisses
on the hill
in my own backyard

For Ours is the Kingdom: All of it

and the power: All Power in Heaven and earth is you,

and the glory

forever
without question



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1986. It has helped me tremendously to be a happier person by helping me change my perception of everything. I have found writing to be very helpful in the process of practicing, experiencing, and living the ideas in the Course. In 2006 I started sharing inspiration from the Course with a friend. Now it is a joy to share it with everyone. In 2009, The Work of Byron Katie found me at a woman's group. The Work is a way to identify and question your stressfuI beliefs. I dove right in and in April 2013 became a Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie. I work with people privately and offer online classes. Please visit www.joyofthework.com for more information. I also still occasionally lead the 11am Sunday Gathering at the Rocky Mountain Miracles Center in Denver. For more information http://www.miraclescenter.org/

Followers

Blog Archive