BlogCatalog

Spirituality Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

The Healing Power of Writing

Hi! Welcome to the Joy of Miracles.

To write is to uncover, to unhide, to bring to light, and express what is within. To share is the end of all private thoughts, all shame, all guilt, all pain and separation. Here is all Joy found at last! Writing helps us to repeat, focus, choose, and remember ideas. The purpose of this writing is healing for all of us.

This blog is inspired by "A Course in Miracles"and The Work of Byron Katie. You are invited to share your comments by clicking on the word "comment" at the end of each post. If you scroll way down there's a little info about me and also an archive of past writing you can view by clicking on the title. Thanks so much for visiting...

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, May 3, 2012

i miss "you", i think, but it's me that i want...



i miss "you"
i think,
but it's me
that i want

and i'm here
every moment
whether i want to be
or not

there's no place i can go
where i
am not there

what was i thinking
in the old nightmare?

there's not one single instant
i am ever alone
with or without
my computer or phone

i don't need
a voice
on the other end of the line,
to ask and to answer
every question of mine

hello joy, how are you?
now just sit with that,
go in
and notice
every creak and/or crack

just what is occurring?
and bring your mind back

where was i going
when i thought i needed "you"?
just sit very still...
what's inside you?

the birds and the air
and each breath of mine,
don't throw me away
like an old valentine

there's someone who loves you
and will never leave Home,
Her Name is the same
as my very Own

this Wise One,
who's lived all her days here with me,
beside the bitter,
beside the  sweet,
besides my son's grave,
beside the murk,
 beside the "loss",
this wise one
came free,
in the same very instant
that took place my birth


this Self that has traveled
each crack in the road,
is the Friend i can't part with,
can't be bought or sold

She knows me like no one,
i love you she calls,
there's no place she won't catch me
and cushion my falls

i love this dear Is-dom,
and lover
of life,
Why oh why,
would i reach for another?
this Self that i am
isn't hidden in my brother

She's here right now
and i am so glad i'm learning
i don't need to experience life with endless yearning

next time i feel lonely
and think i need "you"
i'll remember in truth,
there's no where else i need go




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1986. It has helped me tremendously to be a happier person by helping me change my perception of everything. I have found writing to be very helpful in the process of practicing, experiencing, and living the ideas in the Course. In 2006 I started sharing inspiration from the Course with a friend. Now it is a joy to share it with everyone. In 2009, The Work of Byron Katie found me at a woman's group. The Work is a way to identify and question your stressfuI beliefs. I dove right in and in April 2013 became a Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie. I work with people privately and offer online classes. Please visit www.joyofthework.com for more information. I also still occasionally lead the 11am Sunday Gathering at the Rocky Mountain Miracles Center in Denver. For more information http://www.miraclescenter.org/

Followers

Blog Archive