BlogCatalog

Spirituality Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

The Healing Power of Writing

Hi! Welcome to the Joy of Miracles.

To write is to uncover, to unhide, to bring to light, and express what is within. To share is the end of all private thoughts, all shame, all guilt, all pain and separation. Here is all Joy found at last! Writing helps us to repeat, focus, choose, and remember ideas. The purpose of this writing is healing for all of us.

This blog is inspired by "A Course in Miracles"and The Work of Byron Katie. You are invited to share your comments by clicking on the word "comment" at the end of each post. If you scroll way down there's a little info about me and also an archive of past writing you can view by clicking on the title. Thanks so much for visiting...

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, February 15, 2010

eyes

of course
these are parts of myself
every where
every one
every moment

i see but eye
into my eyes
i look

yes,
deep into my eyes
is truth
is the oneness
i do see joy reflected

the two beings
one being
recognized
in the other

this is heaven
the ocean we are
connected
resumed,
the see
no longer parted--
seen as two

love here and now
shining in our eyes

vision does
shine outward
to see itself

how joyous it is
to see friendship everywhere
in every one
in every situation

now ancient mountains
are reduced to molehills
and we are free
to see
the open space now re-vealed

space to laugh
and dance
and spin about
somersault all those old ideas
of suffering and sacrifice and lack

crazy old Maurice!

oh the warmth is seen
in all
the innocent laughter of the child
the joy of no fear
lifts me
above all details

every crack is filled

simply look
straight
into
your brother's eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a student of A Course in Miracles since 1986. It has helped me tremendously to be a happier person by helping me change my perception of everything. I have found writing to be very helpful in the process of practicing, experiencing, and living the ideas in the Course. In 2006 I started sharing inspiration from the Course with a friend. Now it is a joy to share it with everyone. In 2009, The Work of Byron Katie found me at a woman's group. The Work is a way to identify and question your stressfuI beliefs. I dove right in and in April 2013 became a Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie. I work with people privately and offer online classes. Please visit www.joyofthework.com for more information. I also still occasionally lead the 11am Sunday Gathering at the Rocky Mountain Miracles Center in Denver. For more information http://www.miraclescenter.org/

Followers

Blog Archive